Thursday 1 May 2014

Red wine. Dark Room. .. yes another wine blog.

Just me and what's in the glass in a dark room, that's as close as I can get to being "in the moment". My name is Dylan and I , like you, love wine. I am qualified through WSET (Wine Spirit Education Trust) and the Sydney Wine Academy. I have experience in the industry as both a Sommelier and in retail. I currently reside in Melbourne and this is my blog.

Here you'll find my words inspired by what I find unique, seductive and interesting in the wine world. Unpretentious tastings, articles, news and general ramblings.

To give the blog a little focus I'll be mainly sniffing and sipping Victorian wine as its where I live, Organic and Biodynamic wine because its a passion and unique wine for its talking points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment